As CEO of ReviTrage, Nick is responsible for generating over $10M+ in revenue each month for his clients via digital/social promotion.
What if I told you that one site alone can make or break your business in many ways. When sites have amazing viral success, it's a great story to share. When they fail, it can hurt for a long time.
Nick shared his successes in broadening his reach through new products and services—not dependent on Google—such as Reddit. Nick has spent a lot of time in what can appear to be a complex but welcoming community and today shares his insight into being a real part of this ever-growing community. Nick and I discuss...
- Revenue generated for his clients and commissions paid to him.
- What Reddit is?
- Success that he's seen on Reddit
- How to get involved in the Reddit community
- The ways smart marketers and freelancers are using Reddit to drive traffic and generate leads
- The differences between “brand platforms” (like Facebook) and “community platforms” like Reddit.
- The types of content that perform best on community platforms.
- and much more!