Dan is the owner of Evolving SEO, a boutique SEO company located Massachusetts. Dan’s been heavily involved with SEO after starting in helping his father establish his business onlne. Dan who went to college and graduated with a degree in music switched gears after doing side work in music, started his own business and this is where the journey and evolution begins.
Dan and I discuss;
- His love or music and his hustle beginning out of financial desperation but evolved into a real love for SEO.
- Useless College degrees and why critical thinking and creativity should be the focus.
- Believing everything you hear or read, how it shaped the election and the big sites getting rid of 'Fakenews'.
- What evolving SEO is and my need to keep calling evolving CEO (geez!).
- Approaching SEO as a beginner
- Being strategic on what content to delete from your blog and why.
- Google Correlate, what it does and a hidden trick.
- Domains we’ve purchased. My latest is mensgroomingden.com. We’re willing to part with some if interested.
- Filtering through big sites content to get topic ideas. MAJOR KEY